Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah alright evansy thanks.

u love the CASVs with the magpul CTR stocks, i have the same gun but in tan. im trying anything and everything to NOT have a PEQ. i want a large, 10.4v batt

prbly gonna do a HK416 short stock  :(

Have you thort of changing over to Li-Polymer batteries? you could probably fit a decent mah one in the front.

Why not try a LiPo battery. They are lightweight and small.

Here is my solution. Completely concealed and so light, even the performance was increased compared to my previous NiMH 9.6V/3300mAh battery.

Photo 1/2:

9b500ff0.jpg

Photo 2/2:

b339dfbd.jpg

The MTV is initially only being issued to overseas deployed Marines and even there many still have the IBA/OTV. There was also a quality issue raised recently with the MTV and that could also influence the decision if a second order after the initial 60.000 units order will be made.

Firefox 12C batteries. There's also a customized one for the "buffer tube".

Mine is actually a split 3 cell battery for the handguard, but as you can see also fits into the "buffer tube".

Yes, deployed Marines or on their way to deployment like you get the newest gadgets including the MTV. Others already there may get theirs soon.

Btw, you wanna use your own body armour and sell the MTV? I'd be very grateful to get one.  :rolleyes:

It's the second from top.

Yes, the first one on the referred website is customized for use in the stock tube, but I used the second one because it wasn't available yet when I bought  it and as you can see it also fits into the tube (all 3 cells).

It's not a hassle, todays LiPoly Charger include the balancing feature and automatically balance during the charging process, so there's no extra work. Although it's true, LiPolys must be handled with care and should be stored safely as they don't just slowly smoke away like NiMH batteries but explode with multiple huge flames and burn out, so that anything near it may catch fire.

Here's another photo. Btw, anybody interested in my battery? I want to change to the customized version.

Photo 1/1:

2f3ee683.jpg

wow... that's crazy!

How many shots can you get out of that little bugger? Also, what sort of wiring do you need for 3.7v to get you somewhere? Surely you're not telling me that a 3.7v lipo is out-performing a 9.6v NiMH!

(but i've been pleasantly surprised before)

<edit>

while i'm at it, does anyone have the new kwa m4a1 yet? Other than allizard, of course. :rolleyes:

Currently being advertised at my local store, poweredge

Edited by benplaut
wow... that's crazy!

How many shots can you get out of that little bugger?  Also, what sort of wiring do you need for 3.7v to get you somewhere?  Surely you're not telling me that a 3.7v lipo is out-performing a 9.6v NiMH!

That would be 3.7v X 3 for 11.1v

There are a bunch of guys on my local site that use then and they use one 1200mah battery the whole day with no issues. They say it makes the trigger response almost instant.

while i'm at it, does anyone have the new kwa m4a1 yet?  Other than allizard, of course. :rolleyes:

Currently being advertised at my local store, poweredge

I don't think even allizard has it yet, he just got nthe chance to review it. ;)

hi i need some help i need to take the front end off my m15 seals and i can't work out how to do it for the life of me. i have tries undoing the front rail but i can'tget it off due to the flash hider and i can't get that off. so next i tried to get the lock pin out to seperate the reciever and i have half done it but i can't get the pin out and i have tries everything. any ideas

pic: 763_pi5_seal22.jpg

763_pi4_cqbb2.jpg

Edited by jack10

Does anyone know what suppressor this is on this CA M15A2C?

dscf0123xg4.jpg

I believe this particular M15A2C used to belong to Arnie's own Handsome Pete. I don't remember in what thread I saw this pic, it was probably in this one. Anywho, it looks like an Angs suppressor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

EDIT 1: I've PM'd Handsome Pete as well, so we'll see.

EDIT 2: It wasn't Handsome Pete's.

*le sigh*

Edited by NSFolsom
I believe this particular M15A2C used to belong to Arnie's own Handsome Pete

Looks like the owner was left handed as he/she has mounted the flashlight on the left hand side. I assume that was done to avoid restricting the shooters view. I only say this because I'm a lefty and do the same thing. :D

Let's see...

Allizard has one:

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.ph...post&p=17502376

Nernep from Socal Airsoft has one:

http://www.socalairsoft.com/modules.php?na...ewtopic&t=29114

I haven't seen it for sale online anywhere, but my local store has it in (but closed today). I might just fly over to that island to take a look at it ;)

http://www.poweredgehawaii.com/main.asp