VFC HK416 DX @ WGC

Sysoosi

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm amazed at the level of detail

especially the piston assembly, gas block, the same crossbow nut that hold the handguards, and the level of detail on the H&K mags.

They motor plate is looks close to the real tango down grip, so it doesn't give it away as an airsoft gun.

The fake bolt needs improvement, needs some fake gas ports.

505$ is a good price.

The gas piston gumbins looks really great but Im guessing will be mostly hidden.

Looks nice and easy to change to 10 inch.

Shame they couldnt have gotten the logo on the stock - that would have pushed me to buying this just now.

An amazing version of an amazing gun but I think as a early adopter of the kits I`m feeling good they havent got a killer must have detail that makes me want to cry. Dont feel as though I should toss out what I got. :)

I built a mostly hurricane version but Im torn as to whether or not to splash out on this - The mags look great. Anyone have a realistic guess as to whether these mags will fit non VFC guns?

For anyone not got a kit version this is clearly THE one to have. Although I do prefer the non railed look in general.

Wll done VFC - now just fix the Mk43 carry handle :D

Nice, nice, ... but still: how can those bandits charge 505$ for it? If a Marui M4 RIS is 318$? Just because people are willing to pay that insane amount of money.

We should strike for a month or two: not a single gun over 350$ until they drop the prices to something sensible.

Anyway, looks beautyful.

The fake bolt needs improvement, needs some fake gas ports.

Nope, no need for fake gas ports, as the real gun doesn't have and doesn't need gas ports in the bolt-carrier. Remember the HK416 is Piston operated, no gas is transmited back to the bolt-carrier, so no gas has to diappear from there. VFCs fake bolt-carrier is correct :)

Well donnie on the RS the HK marking is on the right side of the stock so lets hope they got that right also they got the mags right by not making the lettering white thank god along with the HK trademark on the magazine floorplate.

Still not totally there yet but very tempted - I agree the mags are thing of beauty and I hope I can replace mine with these - or at least mod them to work.

Do they charge your creditcard now or at the time when the HK416 comes up for sale?

I pay paypal - and yes pretty sure they will send you the paypal invoice as if its a normal purchase - its been a while since I preordered - someone might have a better memory than me can say 100%

Glad I got mine pre-ordered, these are going real fast.

Why is it a DX version? I don't see anything special about it that differs from the original specs. Maybe the non-DX version will be the VFC trademarked version.

The price is very reasonable, considering they originaly had the price at $650 USD.

I have the HurricanE HK 416 Kit.

It is nice but by far too heavy. Don´t know what metal HurricanE uses for the outer barrel but it is not aluminium (too heavy) and not steel (magnetic) but also not iron (magnetism too faint)

Think the VFC is very nice and better weight balanced.

Sounds like it could be some kind of nickle alloy then.

Yes pancakes... Well anyway, does anyone know what makes the DX so special except for saying that it is a DX? I asked that because a retailer in the states is going to get the standard ones for around $350.

Where did you get that information?

The DX version probably has the hk trades whereas the non dx has the VFC trademarks.

Where did you get that information?

The DX version probably has the hk trades whereas the non dx has the VFC trademarks.

I wouldnt have thought so, since VFC would have to have bought the right to use the trades.

the non dx probably doesnt have all the realistic parts.

Archived