Dual gunning

BB_Magnet

Just a quick question to satisfy my curiosity.

To those who dual gun, how do you reload? :huh:

Do you holster one gun then to other to reload or do you manipulate mags whilst holding a gun in the same hand?

I've never seen it done in a film with the exception of tomb raider and I don't think anyone has a rack drop down out of their pack, nor would they just drop their mags on the floor.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
both guns in the left hand, simultaneously reload both with the right hand.

That's how I used to do it if I was reloading both.

I used a TM Beretta and a NBB P99, different mag capacity so they would run out at different times. And they never used to get equal use anyway.

In that case hold the fresh mag in the hand with the not empty gun and reload that way.

I have a vest that has 4 pistol mag pouches next to each other. Just a case of dropping the empty pistol mags into a dump pouch, grabbing 2 mags with one hand and then reloading the guns which are being held with the other hand. Castor Troy style ftw :)

Oh and the mags are stored upside down in the opened pouches (not secured with velco).

I sometimes use Castor Troy style... but it only works about 25% of the time... I have dif guns so dif size/style mags... to make life harder one is single stack and the other is double stack.

Or I would just load one mag at a time; I'd let the gun on the other hand swing and hang on my index finger by the trigger guard and reload.

(It'd be smart to put the safety on when doing this... Yes... I've shot myself <_<)

I have tried equilibrium style by putting the mags on the ground before the current mags are empty and when I know I'll be staying there for a while, then when I'm out I'd just drop the empty mags and move the guns to the mags on the ground.

I'd let the gun on the other hand swing and hang on my index finger by the trigger guard and reload.

(It'd be smart to put the safety on when doing this... Yes... I've shot myself <_<)

It would be smart not to do this, regardless of safety. Don't you know the basic rules of handling a gun? If you were into real guns, we might have another candidate for the Darwin Awards.

-Sale

I'd let the gun on the other hand swing and hang on my index finger by the trigger guard and reload. 

You´re not supposed to have run out of BB's when doing that? :D

And, if you did manage to shot yourself, did you went to the dead zone? :D :D :D (that's what I call, "friendly" fire...)

http://teraasekeskus.com/videot.asp?id=168...eo=1&offset=all

There you go. It seems Castor Troy was left handed if he reloaded the guns with his right hand. You just need to set the magazines side by side in the mag pouch. As always, the bullets should face forward and the magazine is upside down.

-Sale

Thanks, I get it now :)

It would be smart not to do this, regardless of safety. Don't you know the basic rules of handling a gun? If you were into real guns, we might have another candidate for the Darwin Awards.

-Sale

But these are not real guns, but rather guns that we shoot each other with as the point of the game we are playing.

I don't think anyone would do ANY of the same sort of stuff with a real gun as we do an airsoft.

Archived