Hartford Blade Runner

Thomme

from that angle it looks like it has 2 barrels, a bolt action top barrel and maybe a revolver with a cover over the cylinder??? It has no rear sight!

I like the grip and the 2 triggers in the gaurd but dont think I could live with the bolt handle. It would be an awsome display tho!

noone really knows what the real gun fires... from the movie, I mean. But, the full metal firing replicas alwasy fire .44 magnum rounds, with the action of a Steyr .223 rifle on top, which does nothing. It's been thoerorized that in the movie the top barrel and trigger in the back are a rocket laucher of sorts, maybe a high powered round, while the lower barrel and frontward trigger fire the lower barrel from a magazine that sits under the front of the gun... it's complicated.

I'm'a HUGE bladerunner fan, by the way. The gun is a mash between the Styr .223 action and a S&W Bulldog, I think... something like that...

wouldn't it be awsome if I skirmed with this and a trenchcoat....

tlh0303img03.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I would kill for the Blade Runner blaster as an airsoft weapon, only two problems... it's not too skirmishable and it costs more than 600 USD.... looks pretty cool, though:

csblaster.jpg

Here

Dear Thomme, Im new at this so I really dont know if im doing this right, but I love this bladerunner airsolf blaster. do you know anyone who willing to sell theres?

I checked this site and ordered one but it seems to me the pre order is closed now.

Bummer! So I think Im out. What happened! That was only Jan 26th thats not long ago! Did they only have 5 to sell?

Please email me anytime djwagner@sbcglobal.net

Archived