Tanaka Remington M870

airsoft-collector

Man, my dreams have came true... another company attacking the M870. I own 2 Maruzen M870s and I really hope to hell the Tanaka ones are well built, are durable enough with its full metal construction and offer a bit of power. I'm totally stoked for this release!

If a company can build a real firearm as reliable as the 870 series, and able to withstand the test of police duty, hunting, and the pressures of firing the gun, expect an airsoft gun to at least be able to match that price, if not fall far under it.

Either way, smells like Masterkey.

The only reason the RS 870 is as cheap as it is is because its a massive seller and a relatively simple design compared to some of the newer shotguns on the market. As mentioned earlier, the tanaka will sell a minuscule amount compared to the real gun its trying to replicate and if previous gas shotties are anything to go by, it will be more complicated too.

Its like comparing apples and didgeridoo's.

If a company can build a real firearm as reliable as the 870 series, and able to withstand the test of police duty, hunting, and the pressures of firing the gun, expect an airsoft gun to at least be able to match that price, if not fall far under it.

Either way, smells like Masterkey.

You're in for a lot of dissapointment.

Production.

Volume.

But yes, I am very excited for this release. It'll be no more than .98j, but hopefully it'll toe the line and have halfway robust construction, for green gas use. It'd be great if G&P adapts their range of accessoires to the Tanaka gun, if it's a decent seller.

Archived