Happy slappers

taffywest

Im amazed they stood up after that...the guy looked like he knew what he was doing. Although none of the punches looked like they landed that hard, they were pretty fast :)

Kudos to the guy for stopping when he did...I think quite a few would have carried on till the blue lights were flashing.

Im amazed they stood up after that...the guy looked like he knew what he was doing.  Although none of the punches looked like they landed that hard, they were pretty fast :)

Kudos to the guy for stopping when he did...I think quite a few would have carried on till the blue lights were flashing.

thought he just looked like a random person swinging for the head <.<

i did something similar to that before i had even heard of "happy slapping"

back in the beggining when they walked up to you and said "can i slap you" whyle some other one filmed it. I said "no" but he did anyway. with my insanly fast reflexes(not fast enought to stop me getting slapped, though) i caught his arm and twisted it around mine, and jammed him against a nearby wall (over a table, hurt his bum ill bet) and wispered quietly in his ear "leave me the *fruitcage* alone"

And he did.

i did something similar to that before i had even heard of "happy slapping"

back in the beggining when they walked up to you and said "can i slap you" whyle some other one filmed it. I said "no" but he did anyway. with my insanly fast reflexes(not fast enought to stop me getting slapped, though) i caught his arm and twisted it around mine, and jammed him against a nearby wall (over a table, hurt his bum ill bet) and wispered quietly in his ear "leave me the *fruitcage* alone"

And he did.

/E-penis Enlargement

Second one was priceless, he went down like a tone of ######

Never witness'ed happy slappin over here myself tho i wouldnt put it past the local chav minority

although they'd be more likely to get a bottle in the neck or something..

Archived