Ksc M11 Instructions

doc_newstead

Got my KWA M11 last week (from a seller on here). All fine, but no instructions. I had a look on another forum (won't say their name) which professed to have scanned instructions, but the link was dead, and my attempts to alert the admin to this fell on deaf ears :huh:

So, any linkage to a scanned copy of the KSC/KWA M11A1 instructions? I haven't needed them yet, but it's always nice to have a look at the diagrams.

Also, adjusting the hop-up; do I turn the key UP or DOWN to reduce the hop-up. Damn bb's fly about 10 metres before rocketing skyward :D

And 'Johnny'; will add you to the 'Good Sellers' thread if/when it appears B)

hey ther doc, this is 'Johnny', aha, now as number 5, do you get the connection there? if not maybe you have a short circuit!? aha, anyway, did i not send the instructions with the gun!? hmm,thats really ###### of me. i'll search for them and post them on if i find them, but i cant find them yet! DOH. So, sorry about that. but other than that i dnt know any web links for them, if i find them i will post them on to you! cheers!

as another note i believe you turn the hop up dial up ie anti clock wise to increase the hop up and make the bb go higher, i think. hmm, its been so long, anyway if that made you as confused as i am now im sorry, cheers again :D

No problem Johnny. A friend donated me a can of 134A on Sunday; we went through the usual cliches. Full auto at beer cans, full auto at a sheet of paper, empty a whole magazine in one go, etc :P

I'll fiddle with the hop-up, but maybe .25's wouldn't be a bad investment. Isn't Flecktarn.co.uk doing them dirt cheap anyway atm?

Yeah Flecktarn do them for about 20p more than a bag of excel 3700, and IIRC last time I checked it was £5.49 a bag exc delivery..?

Hop up on a Mac11 is VERY sensitive, my Mac hop was almost set to minimal when using .2gs..

Doc_Newstead if you want, I can send you a spare copy of a KSC M11 manual? :)

What puts it over the UK limit? Propane and HFC22? It doesn't. At most it'll chrono around 315FPS at the most, definately not over 328 I can certainly tell you that.

Have you used Cybergun Winter gas on it before? (used to be called American Eagle Winder) It's wrecked TWO of my mags, and the third one is starting to bulge like a camel toe......

Well I use Winter Version on hot sunny days, it doesn't seem to complain, it preforms the same when it's 15cel and lower!

Yes.... England and S.Cal are very different in climate my friend.. you don't get sudden monsoons one minute and scorching hot sunshine the next..

has anyone had any problems with bb feed problems in their macs? my friend had one a while ago and sold it because of jamming but later realized it was just that the mac 11 is really finnicky about the bbs you use and you can only use really really new high quality ones or it jams like a mother :angry:

Jahoot- you're right.. because of the rubber feeding mechanism attached to the hop rubber (which also wears over time, and as yet, I've never seen a replacement for) You have to be very careful about which bbs you put in it.

never use fired bbs again unless you've looked at them VERY carefully to make sure there are no holes or dents or malformations. doing so will wreck your gun, and theres no warranty in the world that can protect you.

The reason I'm not using any other gas than one I have is that...

Before I got the gun, I spent several hours reading articles, forums etc, and it seemed that using propane/green gas would require me replacing parts. If this gun breaks, I won't bother fixing it, so I didn't bother. Also, the only gas I have was donated by a mate :)

I wanted the instructions so I could strip the gun down and give it a damn good lubing :) I figure a real gun needs plenty of attention, so surely my M11's moving parts do as well. Is there a handy field-stripping guide about? Anyway, taking uyour gun apart and cleaning it makes you feel like a real man B)

And let me just say; there's seems to be so much contradictory advice about this gun, it's unreal. We're having unseasonably warm weather in England atm, but thnat won't last long, so I have to look into cold-weather gasses soon.

The reason Mac11 feeds inconsistantly (to my experience) is the tunnel that the bb's go in are dirty, if there's even a hair of grain of dirt it'll stop the line of bb's reaching the top (my experience is it stops about 1cm above the piston where it scoops the bb to the barrel to fire)

I always take the spring assembly of the mag every time I played with mine, I clean out the tunnel and make it squeaky clean. I've had little jams after that (but I still get some, inevitably..)

Newstead, you still want the manuals?

No, but thanks anyway TaQ. That field-stripping video was damn handy though.

I turned my hop-up all the way down (I think), and it STILL hop's up hilariously, just further away, so I'm going to have to try .25's. I was going to turn the hop-up off, then tweak it up to get the max distance possible, but no joy. Annoying, as I have two bags of Excel .2g's right here, and I was hoping to be able to use them.

To be honest I rather have a hop up that's uber uber strong than something totally weak. I would like to be assured that there's still hop UP when .2gs fly straight, on my G19 this was perfect as the hop was really strong, even before it reached half way, .2g bb's went straight as a laser, as for my KWC springer DE, put it on max it won't even send a .2g bb any further than a normal springer.. :( somethings wrong with the hop, arrrgh.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived