A rifled barrel from Tanio Koba?!?!?!?!

RobbyC

Check this out guys!

Rifle Barrel from Tanio Koba

The logic had always occurred to me but i'd always assumed there'd be some physical restrictions!

For anyone who knows anything about the Napoleonic era i believe this new barrel will replicate the difference between a musket and a rifle in terms of accuracy - range won't be much affected i presume because the level of wasted air will be of similar levels i expect. - that might well turn out to be a load of ######s, i'm just trying to put it in comparable terms :)

Damn cheap too! (relatively)

Cheers Rob

Of course it is. It's one of these new-fangled electric guns.

I hear TM are bringing out an M4 soon too. That'll give us more variety.

Really? Amazing to say the least. What about this strange thing called "Hop-up" that is being installed into their guns? Sounds like Black Magic to me. :wizard:

Jesus this place has gone down hill of late..., I do apologise i honestly have never seen these before and i thought I'd been around the block a few times - it's new to me at least but more importantly about 50% of those posts were utter garbage - what's this place come to if you mouth off for 10 posts at a relatively established user who tried to give you a heads up, most of you saying the same thing as the previous post ....

Ok i was wrong and i'm sorry to have wasted your valuble time reading two paragraphs but honestly, do you guys have nothing else to do with your time but post witless sarcasm on the internet?!

Grow up guys. That's not what these Forums are here for.

But anyway, i hold my hands up, false information to some extent at least.

...but more importantly about 50% of those posts were utter garbage - what's this place come to if you mouth off for 10 posts at a relatively established user who tried to give you a heads up...

So, on the Airsoft News forum, I guess you'd have to include your own original post in that 50%, right? :P

Beyond that, I always figured Arnies was the sort of place where people could have a laugh and a joke without anybody threatening to ban them if they don't follow whatever lead the mod's and admins lay down.

Nobody's laughing at you mate. It's just something funny which people are having a laugh about. :)

Archived