ICS 552

kevshin21

I never even knew they were making one..

but if they are, I want one.

I've heard this romour before.. HOwever CA is making one? thats news to me. Anyways, I'd immagine it'd be after their L85 as that hasent been released yet either. Maybe they will make a nice 551 and 550 :)

CA is workin on a SG552?!?!?! omg...MORE INFO PLEASE

Future Releases

Classic Army's 2006/07 line up includes:

* AUG A3

* RPK

* CA8-2 (H&K SL8/9)

* AR-10 (SR-25)

* HK 91/93 series

* Sig Arms 55* series

;)

That is sort of iffy. Maybe some one should send an e-mail to them.

Speaking of which, anyone know anything about the release of the ICS SA80?

January 2007 I believe would be a good date. " L85 (Coming Soon)"

People have anticipated the release of the ICS SIG series for a long time, and finally things are looking up and the magazines have been released.

Interesting :huh:

Apparently no one has realized yet that the ICS SIGs that will be released in the U.S. are going to have to have the SIG Sauer trademarks licensed by Cybergun.....

I won't be buying one... :waggle:

So are the M4's with Olympic Arms and Colt. They are through Cybergun. If you won't buy a superior product that cost the same or less just because of that suit yourself.

So are the M4's with Olympic Arms and Colt. They are through Cybergun. If you won't buy a superior product that cost the same or less just because of that suit yourself.

The ICS M4s with Olympic Arms trademarks do not have to go through Cybergun. Olympic Arms caters exclusively to ICS, not Cybergun. Read more here and you will see why I refuse to buy ICS products that go through Cybergun. It's a boycott that's been gaining momentum here in Ohio and the surrounding states.

The ICS M4s with Olympic Arms trademarks do not have to go through Cybergun. Olympic Arms caters exclusively to ICS, not Cybergun. Read more here and you will see why I refuse to buy ICS products that go through Cybergun. It's a boycott that's been gaining momentum here in Ohio and the surrounding states.

For such an intense hater of Cybergun I'm surprised I dont see their picture in your signature. Cybergun will not be able to monopolize importing to the US. THey would have to fight WGC, RW, Gunner, and all the other major HK as well as local (AEX, AirsoftAtlanta, Precision Airsoft) airsoft shops to monopolize imports to the US. THere is too many companies for them to fight. Not to mention there is this thing called the Better Business Beuro That is used to bring up cases of Monopolization. Having the BBB on your *albartroth* is enough incentive for a business to back off on a subject.

I'm glad ICS will be making a SIG Series, lets hope its as inovative as their M4/M16 series is. And its about time someone made a 551 that doesnt cost an arm and a leg and can be terribly unreliable.

I have seen that before. There is no way that Cybergun will become the only distributor of Airsoft products. If I had the choice of a TM 552 with the trades removed and an ICS 552 with full trades via Cybergun I would take the ICS.

For such an intense hater of Cybergun I'm surprised I dont see their picture in your signature.

I used to have the banner and link in my signature, but I got bored with it...doesn't mean I feel any less hateful towards them because I don't have the banner.

A recent case came up on the forums that I'm a part of (Airsoft Ohio) where Cybergun is filing a lawsuit against an importer that is bringing in guns from China just because the guns look like guns that Cybergun has "Desert Eagle" and "Sig Sauer" licensed on. In no way did the guns actually infringe on the trademarks, they just "looked" similar, and Cybergun does not have any licensing that says you can't distribute a gun that looks like a Colt M4 or SIG552, just licensing for trademarks. Here's the link to the thread about it:

http://www.airsoftohio.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11830

You might not feel the same way I do, but anything that has a stamped approval from Cybergun I will refuse to buy...including ICS built guns with Cybergun licensed trademarks.

Cybergun can kiss my *albatross* and ICS can too as long as they continue to work with Cybergun to license their SIG series.

Archived