G&P Stock

UMFtbll

You also need to rewire the gun if you want to store the battery in the stock. It'll take 9.6 V Sub-C size batteries (aka. Large), so you'll have much more "oomph" than from a battery in the handguard.

I have nothing but good to say about this stock. I used it yesterday in a skirmish and it's a natural pointer. Nose against the charging handle and the gun points where you want to shoot. (Before anyone says anything about this technique being realistic, I do it with real AR-15s too so save your keyboards.)

-Sale

Nope. Just a hacksaw to reduce the length of the rear tube to 1"/25,4 mm, and it screws on easily. Wiring is the same as with solid stocks.

Do note that you can't use long batteries with this stock, and even 8.4V Large packs are too long. I use a large battery made for the STAR CRANE stock. 9.6V 3600 mAh like this can be used, assuming you change either of the connectors: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...menu2=167#18735

-Sale

Here's a pic. For scale, the front of the gun is the same length as on an M4 minus flash hider.

Noveske1.jpg

The length of the stock is 19 cm (7.5"). I'm 6'2" with very long limbs and I find the length to be very comfortable, especially when I'm in a shooting position for a long time. With longer stocks you develope fatique quicker.

-Sale

The receiver I used is: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...menu2=142#21049

As opposed to the regular M4 receivers by G&P, this one has a really good finish and nice features such as the quick takedown and fake pins for the full auto sear and hammer. Too bad the ejection port cover doesn't flip open when you pull the charging handle, but that's the only downside.

I used an extra spring around the inner barrel to push the hop up chamber more securely against the gearbox. This improved air seal and increased muzzle velocity by 30 fps.

-Sale

Archived