• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And one more...

dsc0050qd3.th.jpg

I'm sorry these are all thumbnails, but I wouldn't want to flood the thread with too much image data. You can always click to enlarge any picture you find interesting...

There's a variety of diferent kinds of gear in M93 Panther camo there, so I hope those shots will be helpful to anyone interested in the Polish Army...

Particularily Bot and Knoppers, the two jokers with shades that you can see on most of the pics, have excellent gear patterned after 1PSK, one of our special forces units.

Edited by jonboy2312
Jonboy, is that the carbine version of the Beryl that you made that I saw in one of the pics on your second post?

Nope.... well, maybe. Kind of. That AK-74 is what later became this:

dsc0018po4.jpg

The carbine is almost ready and it will return to its owner tomorrow. It still needs some finishing touches like the bipod retainers.

To keep the whole thing on tpic, that's my latest acquisition underneath - a new KLV bulletproof vest to replace my DMV flak jacket. The latter is being phased out from all the most important units as impractical and not offering enough protection for its weight.

Of course with the KLV, I'll now need to purchase a tactical vest or a chest rig to go over it.

Edited by jonboy2312
I have to say that the Pantera pattern has to be one of the most effective patterns for British woodlands I have ever seen !

it quite surprised me to be honest

That's because they're very slowly invading us

*paranoia sets in*

:P

Very cool pics by the way guys. Keep it up.

Edited by Cyber Soldier

Okay, this is not airsoft, but in case anyone was wondering - here's a nice direct comparison of Polish M93 vs Woodland BDU vs ACU.

zdjecie51463529cp.jpg

It's a photo from our Ministry of Defense.

As I'm getting some new gear, expect some photos from me soon :)

Southman, jaka to kamizelka taktyczna, ile kosztuje i gdzie takiej szukać? :)