Calico Carbine

Kousnik

There is a remedy for that:

You can have the reservoir in the magazine, but in order to get the gas to feed, you'd need a way to make the gas travel to the mechanism since a hole straight down simply won't do. What you could do is have a hose lead past the valve (which could be on the bottom, and the hammer will strike upwards and be pushed back by a small slide/bolt moving backwards in firing) and the hose will lead downward (from the top of the reservoir downwards). The only issue is that the valve will need to be long to reach up to the top of the reservoir...

This sounds confusing, but it could theoretically work. You'd just need every part to be custom made. :(

(Man, this sounds confusing... maybe I'll draw a diagram later)

I'd go with AEP as base for the smallest package. Though GBB would be nice.

or aeg ver1, 6, 8. batts in the grip and/or back of the receiver.

or, since we're batting ideas around, why not a hybrid. gas in the grip, bbs in the mag, batts around the barrel? a lot of custom work, though :rolleyes:

and since retro seems to be in, what about the American 180?

http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg62-e.htm

:unsure:

zT

That Calcio at EndoShoji is a Classic, though, so before anyone goes and orders one, they better find out whether or not it runs on external air tank... I couldn't find the details with quick googling, but it might end up being a wallhanger if the frigging gas system is hard to feed for skirmish.

Archived