Army Code l85a2

nuclear_darkness

From http://www.airsoft-news.eu/news.php

Army Code: L85A2

Another L85 will be soon available from Army Code. At least that can be seen from intro movie on YouTube. No information is available, but movie is very convincing.

Another new what looks to be full metal l85 on the market. I dont however in the video like the fact that the cocking handle only goes back about an inch before locking, when it should go back fully and then if the bolt catch is activated it should stay back.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SwatMP5Man: Well that and perhaps not need downgrading out the box:P

@ LJ: So true, even if it comes in around the current G+G L85 price (or a bit less, we can hope :D ) I'd be happy as long as it was reliable enough to just get out the box and use with no more than perhaps metal bushings put in later

Nice touch with the working gas plug, shame he doesn't know to set it to N and not 0 the muzzle launched grenades setting. Oh hell the inner pedant is growing stronger!

:D

I'm hoping someone, perhaps Army Code will produce a replacement gas plug for the G&G L85 too.

The poster of the video is Hong Kong based.I've written to them asking for more details or to contact Arnies with more details.Let's hope they understand English & i can understand their reply?

The music is from Blade 2 so regardless of the genre of music it is,it's sort of fitting for an action video{suppose?}

Very interesting. Is this a Chinese clone gun, or a new full fledged AEG?I'm in doubt, cos there is a company called Army, that sells cheap Chinese clones. In case it is a clone I will head straight to gunner-airsoft to pre-pay and pre-order the 1st assembled production version :D. On a second tought, they don't even need to assemble it, just send the parts to me. I'm sure 120$+shipping would cover it.

I think the battery goes into the foregrip.

What kind of muppet makes a promo for a british assault rifle with rap music as the BGM?

It's intresting that another L85 is on the way, but is it wrong that the rubbish "music" turns me off more than the natural ugliness of the prototype?

Because no British people to rap amirite?

Archived