AGM MP007 to hit the shelves in January

Mike_West

I just got a heads-up from a friendly retailer currently on his business visit in China:

"Hi,

Today, I have an absolute STUNNER for you!!!

The Chinese have made a TOP-based full metal MP40 replica. I'm impressed - remember the gearbox you saw at the website of that foundry (XinYanTai - www.gear.net.cn - MW)? It was made for MP40, not MP7! I asked and they don't know anything about MP7 in any of the factories, but AGM makes the MP007 - or, the full metal MP40. It's almost ready - knowing the Chinese, it'll 100% surely be ready around the end of December -- spread the word, I guarantee you that you're doing this as the first in the world!

Details? Full metal construction, metal low-cap magazine, metal stock, excellent finish, 300 FPS output velocity. In ten days I should have a test model and I've already placed an order for first shipment."

p1010635hp2.th.jpg p1010637ln6.th.jpg p1010638wx8.th.jpg

Well, I'm absolutely confused now. There are some things that don't exactly get together if the AGM and the S3 replica are one and the same. Namely, hop-up and the fact it's already out. I'm trying to figure it out.

I don't think airsoftforce.com got the gun already. The product was added to their page today.

The guns MUST be the same, it would too much of an coincidence that they placed the fireselector the same place on both replicas, and used the same design.

They do have the guns and we at www.repairsoft.co.uk should be getting a sample in shortly and we will let you all know what we think of them.

From pictures that we have seen, (more then the ones posted here) the gun's look of very high quality, please detach yourself from the images of cheap chinese clones, these are not cheaply made crappy guns!

Archived