this is amazing

somethingmustdie

im a little rough around the edges, but the computer geeks and the snobby elitists dont like me because i dont use capital letters and i dont have a copy of a thesaurus to sound like i went through ten years of college at the age of twelve. and on top of all that, most of the people who dont like me are brown-nosing kids following the 'leaders' that ironically think im 15 also....

and here you go again making it personal as opposed to what the thread is about.

Somethingmustdie, that is a very cool vid thanks for posting it, but I dont think it was out of place me mentioning your rating, I just noticed it then and it's a little odd, so I cant see a problem, and could you please tell me where else exactly I made it personal? I haven't a clue what you mean.

I'm not having a go and I haven't negged your rating. I was commenting on the fact that democratically you seem to be at odds with a few people here. Seriously, just take it easy, you've given me a neg rating for no real reason; I don't spam and I know I'm nice to everyone because that's one of my major flaws.

But on topic again, how accurate was that guy? Did he actually get the bull on each target?

yea the guys super accurate, he knows how to place his shots...crazy.

and this is the second time you have come off as a *beep* to me which i dont really care because people think its hardcore or soemthing to be internet masters or whatever. i just thought youd leave me alon after the m14 thread when someone jumped on you...

and you can lower my rating if you like. the most posts and highest ratings have no value in the real world, it just proves the biggest geek.

First, please keep things relatively pleasant guys. SMD - If reputation points are so irrelevant, why did you give a negative point to evilhippy? He hasn't given you one.

Secondly, this has been posted in the wrong place. Moved to Off Topic.

yea the guys super accurate, he knows how to place his shots...crazy.

and this is the second time you have come off as a *beep* to me which i dont really care because people think its hardcore or soemthing to be internet masters or whatever. i just thought youd leave me alon after the m14 thread when someone jumped on you...

and you can lower my rating if you like. the most posts and highest ratings have no value in the real world, it just proves the biggest geek.

Dude, I have no idea what you mean, I dont remember posting in the M14 thread, actually I kinda do but it must have been deleted because I just checked. If I said something offensive I genuinely am sorry but no Mod told me so, so I hope I was OK if I did in fact post there.

If someone gave me grief over what I said, so what? That's their opinion, I have mine. Same as you think I have singled you out, I haven't, I just noticed someting and made a friendly suggestion, that was at least my intention.

And one thing I will absolutely disagree with you on, I am no internet master!!!

I haven't a clue mate! I just remember what I learned and pass information on, I know nothing more than what I say and I say everything I know.

And I wont lower your rating I'll only ask a mod to review mine, you have done nothing to offend me :)

Edit: say something relvant to the thread, please.....

Yeah I cannot see how he does that reload either, it's gotta be in the wrist :blink:

that was kind of the point, it doesnt really matter that much. will your day be ruined because of a -1pt reputation on some website. if you encounter a ###### on the internet, does the sun not shine?

all you needed to say was "Err, that guy would NOT be my most favouritest person to meet in a dark alley."

everything after that was personal, and unnessesary.

dang.....beaten to it.

he reloads soooo fast dun he?

I know its a speedloader, but 12 shots and a reload in sub3 seconds. Most people cant fire of 12 shots sub 3 with a semi. Plus he got all his hits, and he controled the recoil. Props to him.

Just because nobody has posted it id like to say thats 480 rounds per minute. I wonder what the man could do if he didnt have to worry about aiming.. like with a rifle. That is skill and muggers everywhere should take notice.. heck i wonder if you could even reload a magasine that fast.. i wont say a bad thing about a revolver ever again

And guy, there's a reason you have so many negatives, just learn to keep your mouth shut.

Yeah that will teach 'em....

I vote the matter is just left alone, no relevance to the thread and it is ###### on it any way.

Yeah I saw that on the TV, looks even faster when you see it. That guy has won all kinds of championships and such...couldn't imagine being able to do all that...amazing.

Archived