Making Diemaco SFW

IBICO

I really need help from anyone here.. I am in need of some parts that I just can`t find.

This is a custom project that I have to make before january because a Norwegian retailer might take it with him to Orlando and show it to Systema for making either a limited SFW upgrade kitt or a limited SFW PTW.

If there is enough potential buyers Systema might make it.

I use a Systema PTW with SCK lower that I am going to have engraved with Norwegian SFW markings.

KAC RIS with covers. The stock would have to be a CAA adjustable stock since it could hold a li-po battery. Also putting a Aimpoint 2M because that is what the Norwegian special forces use on it.

What I need is:

SFW carry handle

SFW pistol grip

Drawings and detail information of SFW 16" barrel or anyone that could make one and make it look the same color as a real 16" barrel.

diemaco.jpg

diemaco1.jpg

From what i've seen of the diemaco SFW the carry handle isn't often used.

uksf3sf2.th.jpg

uksfweaponsek0.th.jpg

The second picture is one of an airsoft replica made by an arnies member.

Whats the CAA stock mate?

Hahaha, that's my L119A1 :D

119-reborn.jpg

new-grip-L.jpg

new-grip-R.jpg

new-barrel.jpg

using Grauder's Diemaco C8 metal body + G&P's M16A2 carbine with RAS

(also some DIY modify work)

One problem I have is to make the barrel. The PTW barrel is almost identical to a RS barrel only with a bigger hole inside offcourse for placing the inner barrel.

146292: Did you have some specifications to go after when makin the barrel? Is it the same lenght as the SFW barrel?

One problem I have is to make the barrel. The PTW barrel is almost identical to a RS barrel only with a bigger hole inside offcourse for placing the inner barrel.

146292: Did you have some specifications to go after when makin the barrel? Is it the same lenght as the SFW barrel?

SFW barrel's 16 inches in length, I made mine as close to the actual length as possible.

119-3.jpg

For a little help, this's the batteries I'm using. Hope it'll give you some idea ;)

2006-07-15_055441_battery-small-1.JPG

119-batteries.jpg

For your information, the 1000mah's for gear box functional test only, whereas the 2000mah one's for 'field use' :D

Well....the truth is, I made the barrel by.......just a wild guest :D

For the batteries, I run 2x 9.6V/1000mah in parallel (equal to 2000mah). And it seems I've made a right decission, it can run whole day game (I play with spring mags)

Well....the truth is, I made the barrel by.......just a wild guest :D

For the batteries, I run 2x 9.6V/1000mah in parallel (equal to 2000mah). And it seems I've made a right decission, it can run whole day game (I play with spring mags)

ah.. I really need detailed information to give an operator for CNC machine or something.

I am trying to make a new design internally also. with a complete barrel without inner barrel. So it would be a outer barrel with 6.04 hole and adapter to fit hopup on it.

You see.. My barrel look like this:

project_barrel.jpg

• 2 months later...

Now I am almost done with my project.

Now I have added a RS upper, SFW adapter that I screw on to a cut down M4 barrel. (like the guarder barrel), RS KAC RAS with some RS KAC railcovers, RS gastube.

Only missing now is trademarks really.

And I REALLY would like a RS ADIS sigth.. I would pay 200$ + shipping for the carry handle + the diemaco iron front sight that is on the picture.

2-dis.gif

sfwfront.jpg

ptwsfw.jpg

ptwsfwbarrel.jpg

Fill the front sight with sheet of plastic. Or have someone weld it to look like the other.

No way.. I got RS parts all over for this project and not ruining it with some bondo or plastic *beep*.

And no dremel or something to make a carry handle look the same either..

Either the real *beep* or good clone.

• 2 weeks later...
Great Thread! Id love to have a C8 SFW but all I have at the moment is a M15A4 Carbine *sighs* Is there an RIS system that  you can use without the PEQ box on top? Or would it have to be a real KAC RIS and then move the battery to the stock? Cheers in advance  :)

I used the CAA stock where I could put a li-poly battery inside.

You could also make magazines with battery inside them and fit it inside a magpouch on the stock

I have made two setup now on the same gun since I have duplicated the Guarder barrel on my systema ptw.

ptwsfw.jpg

ptwcqb.jpg

Archived