new chinese SCAR pic

zala

Oh! Done and boxed! Ho ho ho!

Indeed, it's highly unlikely it'll have anything but a V2, however why would anyone wish for a V2?
Because it's, uh, easily upgradable and every bloody Armalite, HK416 and now SCAR is built around it?

Anyway, Zala, would be nice if you posted that in "China Airsoft Development" too.

Of course it will have a version 2 gearbox. They aren't going to redesign the M4 lower receiver and handgrip for a version 3, are they!!

They aren't going to be putting an M4 lower on the SCAR. I'd imagine they'd use a, I donno, SCAR lower. They look quite similar, but are not the same. Especially for the 7.62 variant.

Because it's, uh, easily upgradable and every bloody Armalite, HK416 and now SCAR is built around it?

Mate, the V2 is far weaker structurally than any other version, and take the V3 for example, there are just as many upgrade parts for the V3 as the V2, you're not going to be hunting high and low when it comes to choosing a V3 spring guide, cylinder head, tappet plate etc!

Also V3s are generally just as easy to upgrade as V2s, there isn't a huge leap in the skill required to work on one to the other.

Ice

Oooh... To H or to L? That is the question.

L and I have mag compatability with my M15 (hopefully). H to have something that bit different and looking a lot meatier.

Other question is, should I spray it Dynorod orange with green rails, or Ford Royal Purple with gold rails? I want mine to be unique.

Edit:

BTW, Im not joking here. If I get one, I *will* spray it.

Archived