updates of chineses mp40! more detail pictures

boen

This is obviously a DE MP007 that's been rebranded.

It uses the same mini batts that came with my DE XM8, same *suitcasey* wall charger and even uses the same hop-up unit that the DE XM8 uses.

Also - the parts in the gearbox are again, DE spec.

S-3 lies. They rebrand DE/AGM guns. They have an exclusivity contract with DE/AGM now so the DE/AGM Mp007 won't come out for another month or so.

TBH, I'm gonna wait for that - it'll be much cheaper and just the same.

Yeah except the MP40 SHOULD have darkbrownish phenolic resin parts. They may look black but they are actually brownish.

I think he was referring to previous pics of a Chinese mp40 with an ugly *albatross* brown instead of the deep brown Bakelite style receiver...

Well this isn't a real one is it? AEG should have a semi-auto.

Why?

Anyway, I don't believe it is the fire selector, that's that ugly switch on the side of the receiver.

Maybe hop-up adjuster? (although it doesn't seem connected to anything :blink:)

Cheers.

Assuming we're talking about the large circular thumb-wheel underneath the reciever, it allows the upper body to be removed, to allow the fitting of the battery/stripping of the mechs inside; I have a TOP MP40 - they appear to be identical, apart from the g/box.

Anyone know if this 'chinese' g/box is available seperately and if it would fit a TOP brand MP40 ??

The black spring loaded knob on the underside of the gearbox is purely cosmetic on the AEG I would guess, although on a second look perhaps the safety idea is a possibility. On the real thing it is part of the take down system, it is pulled out and rotated 90deg to hold it open then the two halves of the SMG are rotated then pulled apart to separate them.

DSCF0862%20(Small).JPG

DSCF0859%20(Small).JPG

DSCF0863%20(Small).JPG

DSCF0860%20(Small).JPG

DSCF0861%20(Small).JPG

Images from "German Automatic Weapons of World War 2" By Robert Bruce

"Live firing of classic military weapons in colour photographs" series.

published by Windrow & Greene

DSCF0864%20(Small).JPG

It would be cool to have, but I never liked the design. It's like a reverse bullpup design. You get a real short barrel in a long gun. :) It has got to be very front heavy as well.

Archived