New PGC products

Nigther

New info can now be found on the PGC webpage.

First up they have a TM G17 barrel and slide which will be released this month.

They are also making a new "M4" gearbox which has to be some kind of a V.2. It's supposed to be 8 mm model with an improved HOPUP. Who knows, it might be really good.

That one will also be out in January.

Check their site for pictures and more: http://www.pgc.com.hk/index1.html

Nigther

That 8mm gearbox is incredibly interesting looking. I wonder if it is going to be a two piece like the pro-win cnc jobie.

Anyone have any more information on this bad boy? Depending on the price i may just pick up a couple to throw into all of my version 2 platforms. Also, an 8mm version 2 gearbox if reinforced in the right places could be very nice for those crazy souls out there with G&P m249's.

The ak gearbox with intergrated hop unit is gonna be a bugger to fit.

It looks to me like the CNC AK hop is separate - i.e. they're not making a one piece AK gearbox, they're just making an improved hop (or 'chamber' as they call it):

"This new AK Chamber, with full CNC manufacturing technology and, set up on the gearbox independently which provides faster testing and high accuracy when shooting"

But as you can see on the picture, it screws unto the front of the AK gearbox.

I have no idea how you're supposed to unscrew that screw while the gearbox is installed in the weapon (unless you've got some really fancy screwdriver), nor do I have any idea how you're supposed to get the gearbox in and out of the weapon with it attached.

At least not with my CA SLR, maybe other AK's have different methods of takin gthe gearbox out?

Looks nice though, if only they could make a gearbox like that (the M4-thingie) for the G36!

That'd be great!

Archived