AGM M14?

Mt_05

I was just on gunner there.

And i saw an TM M14 clone, they claim it's firing at 330fps. It comes with a large battery, a high-cap mag and a charger.

All that for $85/£43?

They claim it has all the metal parts the TM one has.

Something seems stingy, are AGM a reliable manufacturer?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might not get one anymore because i can't find magazines that aren't manufacturer specific. The TM ones only fit TM M14's and the STAR ones only fit STAR M14's.

Does anyone know if the TM MP5 magazines will fit the Wellfire "Well R5"?

+1 to anyone who helps me :)

They should but don't get it. It is WELL and it is almost all plastic, none standard gearbox parts, etc.

The CYMA CM027J is a better MP5.

Is the JG G608 any good? (G36c)

It's a complete clone of the TM G36c and has the same metal parts.

Don't know about the gearbox though, google has failed me there.

I'll stop asking questions after i get an answer to this one.

I'll +1 everyone who has helped me so far :)

Thanks guys.

actionhobbys should have them in by the end of next week (AGM MP008) ill be getting mine as soon as they're listed, cant wait. ive been wanting this gun for quite a while but didnt want to order from abroad just in case.

Do you know where you can get spare mags for it?

TM and STAR M14 mags don't fit.

Do you know this for sure?  How about some of the other mags like the G&P mids?  I think I may have messed up if this is the case - my M!4 is on its way from Gunners and I thought the other mags fitted ok!!!

I was just looking on Z1 and it says for the description for the TM and STAR M14 mags

"Fits TM M14 only"

"Fits STAR M14 only"

I don't really do know for sure to be honest.

Maybe they do fit.

The fact that it's a TM clone makes me think that it will take the magazines, as CKinnerley stated.

I was just looking on Z1 and it says for the description for the TM and STAR M14 mags

"Fits TM M14 only"

"Fits STAR M14 only"

I don't really do know for sure to be honest.

Maybe they do fit.

Sounds a bit ######s to me, I've read of people using the TM mags fine and nothing about other types of magazines not fitting.

This thread is the most comprehensive list of clone reviews I've seen and no mention there.

Sounds a bit ######s to me, I've read of people using the TM mags fine and nothing about other types of magazines not fitting.

This thread is the most comprehensive list of clone reviews I've seen and no mention there.

Yeah i had a feeling that it wasn't right. I was thinking that because it's basically the exactly same rifle as the TM version.

Thanks for that link by the way, helped alot.

I'll hopefully be ordering one of these on Monday (if they aren't all gone already, fingers crossed).

No problem, hope I'm right.  Out of interest though, considering how cheap the rifle is and how (relatively expensive) the metal G&P mids are, did you not end up spending as much on magazines as you did on the weapon itself?

I get my mags from eHobbyAsia on eBay and for the G&P 160 round M14 metal midcaps they work out at about £12 delivered each and I'll probably get 3 or 4 so its not too bad. I don't use hicaps and always found the G&P mags reliable.

I get my mags from eHobbyAsia on eBay and for the G&P 160 round M14 metal midcaps they work out at about £12 delivered each and I'll probably get 3 or 4 so its not too bad.  I don't use hicaps and always found the G&P mags reliable.

Ah ok then, I'm not a hi cap fan either so I'll probably do the same thing when I get around to buying one of these, although the box of plastic KA mids looks quite good as well.
I get my mags from eHobbyAsia on eBay and for the G&P 160 round M14 metal midcaps they work out at about £12 delivered each and I'll probably get 3 or 4 so its not too bad.  I don't use hicaps and always found the G&P mags reliable.

i cant seem to find any mags on the ebay shop site, can you get a link, i might be missing something in my search. any help appreciated!

Joe

Archived