King Arms CASV

Ascendance610

I have asked a few people with varied results, and need to settle this question before I place and order for my KA CASV.

On several retailers (WGC in particular) say that the CASV hand guard does not fit on the Classic Army Armalites.

So I really need a straight answer, do the KA CASV's fit on classic army m15a4 carbines? Do they need minimal modding to fit?

Finally, do I need to have the complete set with the delta ring and barrel included to make it fit, or can I simply order the hand grip alone.

Thanks in advance.

(For clarification)

ka-ras-06-l-bka.jpg

Borrowed from the King Arms website.

rageman, I did pm someone about it fitting on a classic army, and they said it can. But then I have read posts like yours leading me to believe they don't fit.

I am so confused :P

You PMed me I think. It DOES fit as long as you remove a small bit of material. If you want me to, I can get a pic of what needs to be modded.

The KA CASV is aluminum.

I don't think the KA outer barrel will fit on a CA reciever, I only fitted the RAS itself.

You must remove this little bit of material to fit the CASV on to the CA's upper receiver. It is an extension of the main CASV body that is supposed to align in front of the upper receiver, but it seems like the CA's receiver is longer than it is supposed to be. I milled it, but a dremel would work.

2uhqxrs.jpg

This is optional if you want to have a delta ring, I didn't bother. Because the CA's upper is a few mm too tall, the delta ring cannot slide over the ring on the CASV. You have to remove the upper (the pic is upside down) section of the ring on the CASV.

2nu0hex.jpg

2ponktf.jpg

Hope I helped

Archived