Spartan Imports - Shot Show 2007 News

orca

spartan01.jpg

Thanks to our friends at Spartan Imports, we not only have some new CA models to look forward to seeing, they are actually ready for production. Models were on display in the Spartan Imports booth at the Shot Show 2007.

Not only are there some suprising releases from CA, but also Marushin, AMP Tactical and Inokatsu to name a few.

Exclusively for Spartan Imports. Marushin will be releasing export only, green gas ready versions of their Garand, M2 Carbine, and M500.

sptn-ss07booth-01a.jpg

Spartan Imports -Shot Show 2007 Booth. Getting bigger every year.

sptn-ca-hk53-01a.jpg

Classic Army - HK53

sptn-ca-g3-01a.jpg

Classic Army - HK G3A3 and G3A4

sptn-ca-m14scout-01a.jpg

Classic Army - M14 Scout

sptn-ca-m14scout-02a.jpg

Classic Army - M14 Scout

sptn-maru-01a.jpg

Marushin Garand, M2, M500. Export only versions, green gas modified from Marushin. Exclusively available at Spartan Imports.

sptn-ca-scar01a.jpg

Classic Army - SCAR-L

sptn-ca-aks74-01a.jpg

Classic Army - AKS74

sptn-ca-aks74u-01a.jpg

Classic Army - AKS74U

Classic Army - RK104

Inokatsu M60's

AMP Tactical and Private Parts Products

Complete post here.

FYI If you didn't already know, Spartan Imports is the exclusive U.S. Classic Army distributor and only sells directly to airsoft retailers/dealers.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool as usual CA's lineup looks badass, just wish they would make something like a g3k or hk33k so they have some long hk's that are a little less unwieldy, the aksu is a nice surprise for a cqb piece though.

PS finally a post on the forums about shot show that focuses on AIRSOFT (although I am interested in real steel news too)

I second the request for an HK33K. But, I'm sure that with some spare parts and an HK53 you could assemble a 33K fairly easily.

I might be seeing things, but the HK53 (CA53?) looks like they've made some improvements from the CA33E.... I can't wait to go to the IWA in March and see one for real.

Just noticed something interesting on the wikipedia page for classic army (don't know if this is old news or unsubstantiated) but it says the lineup for 2007 will include a version of the Sig 55 series. Now that I will hold out for, a full metal Sig has been a long held dream o' mine, especially the 551. They also list an AUG A3 as unconfirmed, (but it would make sense) that does away with many of the weak points of the old AUG (built in optic, forward handgrip) but keeps the very cool (and much copied) whole hand triggerguard and great human engineering.

Fantastic news and reporting Orca!

I can always depend on your reports to be factual and include things I need to buy!

The muzzlebreak on that Scout looks wrong. It may just be the orange tip, but it looks like they machined it to the wrong dimensions.

Actually, check SA's site- I think they got it exactly right :P

Springfield Armory M1 Scout

Slainte!

-G

Archived