New Cyma AK-47 tactical! (cm.028-a)

EvilMonkey

I wonder if the accuracy in this will not suck (i.e. have a good barrel and hopup). The 028 had that aluminum atrocity and the 031's brass wasn't much better. I still may get one just to get some use out of those AK mags i have sitting around.

w00t post 1000!!!! *fireworks, parade, women, etc...*

Congratulations ORH.

I think this would be a good gun to buy...just for the body, you know? Buy it, get bishing, 1joule, polycarb, maybe some nex gears/motor, new barrel and hop-up, and then you got yourself a pretty nice gun, for a nice price, which is basically the same as a TM...just you had to do alittle work, that's all.

For some reason I like the look of that kit on the Ak Beta.... I saw one on Classifieds. Looks rather nice actually, in OD or Black. Maybe they'll come out with one.

Gary B.

I agree with you. I believe that the AK47 doesn't need red dots or scopes. Maybe to the AK74 or Spetsnaz looks good with these, but to the AK 47,..... It does not convince me.

<_<

Good 'ol Mikhail must be cursing all of us from the grave. I myself abhor anything more than 1 rail on an AK, but there are a considerable number of people who do want it. I'm wondering though why CYMA didn't go all out and stuff either an M4 collapsible or folding stock on it like most of them "enhanced" AKs. Out of protest, I think I'll modify an M4 with wooden furniture. Lets see how tactical folks will like it the other way around.

Archived