KTW Mosin Nagant M1891/30

Hallonsylt

http://www.mojji.com/jp/fax/fax1938.htm

ktwmosin189125018jb.jpg

Also on http://airsoft-news.eu/news.php

"KTW (by Mojji as proxy) announced replica of venerable Mosin Nagant M1891/30. Great news for all Great Patriotic War reenactors. Length is listed as 1230mm, weight 2800g.

As always with KTW's products, it is not exactly cheap: 118.000 Yen (747.68 EUR). Available in February"

Looks nice ^^

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can buy a real Mosin for $80...

In the US....Something like 17 million were made, so I doubt there's going to be a short supply.

Apparently the chamber of the rifles are gunked up with cosmoline, so you have to clean them really well after you buy them.

My local gun store has M91/30's for $79.95.

It is true.

Considering the airsoft replica is 12x that amount... :blink:

It makes me a little discouraged.

Cheap Mosins are legion. I had an old M44 carbine that I bought for some $75 CAD many moons ago. That sucker was a real blast with surplus Czech military ammo, you could skewer hotdogs on the bayonet and cook them with the muzzle flash.

Too bad you can't skirmish with an $80 Mosin though. For a new-production specialty replica the price is reasonable.

http://www.mojji.com/jp/fax/fax1938.htm

Has anyone else bothered to actually look at this page, and see that right after the price on that page, it says "3 packed to a carton"

Anyone considered the price might be per carton rather than per piece?

I thought about that... So maybe we will be getting Mosin for say $300 a rifle? I would pay that for a functional one.

Edit:

New Year's Day you do not go to bed, have striven for the production of [moshin] [nagan]. This model using the iron and the brass, becomes good weight, uses the nerve in the yard and handling. It directs to February sale, becomes chaotically busy from now on probably will be. Price a little it becomes higher than 99 type short and small gun, but it corresponded to price it to be possible, the fact that it becomes is promised. Please expect.

2007 January 2nd.

As for price 118000 (classified by tax) with January 18th is decided.

moshinnagan] M1891/30 of mass production 1. Wooden stock of the walnut finishes and it is before, but there is a chaotic force in the whole, on the one hand very it is beautiful rifle.

When the bayonet is attached, it becomes truly the picture. Total length at the time of the Charge bayonet! becomes also 166cm. The fact that it has been ready Kimura plant manager of Mongolian soldier [sotsukuri], is 181cm. February 28th sale. As for reservation ahead of time.

At last, it succeeds in trial manufacture with thing, depends on the preparation of mass production more and more. As for the photograph it is something which operates completely. As for the mechanic with KTW action, as for the shear and volt/bolt Assy 38, it is the same as 99. As for magazine mechanism being something which arranges 38 system, the number of cartridges is the same 18 departure as 38. The rear sight of the tangent operates completely. Stock is the real thing, but with mass production completely it becomes the same wood product as this. The bat plate 38 similarly is the southern ironware.

As for price we would like to make about the same as 99 type short and small gun, is. Sale has aimed toward H18 year December, but the kana which is lag of wooden stock how it is the delicate place. Because the sling does not belong, among now from the Chicago register real thing (5250) we recommend that it purchases mental. The bayonet is new thing as KTW, but it is the schedule which makes with selling separately.

Postscript (October 6th)

It sells with the bayonet attachment. [moshinnagan] must be the form which the Charge bayonet! is done. The part of the blade uses the resin of the aluminum powder entering, puts out the atmosphere of the metal. This amount, price rises, but as much as possible it is the intention of bringing close to the price of 99 type short and small gun.

000000215.jpg

Prototype

000000170.jpg

Internals

000000171.jpg

Final look.

I will come with the mock bayonet.

Archived