stampman007

spuddeh

Okay, this started in november, when I agreed to sell him my Steyr AUG Civvy for £130, and litterally a few days later (about 3) I recieved this PM from him:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/spuddeh/screen1.jpg

at which point I attempted to calm him down, after all, it had only been three days since the transaction had been agreed.

I then got this PM:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/spuddeh/screen2.jpg

which I replied to, and got this back (you can see my reply which he quoted):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/spuddeh/screen3.jpg

this little knob ripped me off £130, Paypal did sh*t all to help me (they actually helped HIM) and apparantly he got refunded £30....

Though he says that he "paid" for the gun 19 days ago, (!!!!!!!!) what actually happened was this:

He sent the money via paypal (£130) to my account,

Before the money had even reached my account (you know how slow PP is sometimes) he had cancelled the transaction and sent me the first PM, and got PayPal on my *albatross* for nothing.

Therefore, PayPal sided with him (havn't a F*cking clue why) and my PP account got resricted.

If anyone has any info, or advice to help me, then please speak up, this is hard earned money which I would hate to lose, and desperately need to purchase other items with it.

To add to my list of misery, I havn't been able to purchase anything since online (eBay, Arnies...)

thanks.

This sounds like fraud. My advice is go to the Police with ALL his details and see about commencing a criminal investigation. I think it's along the line of "Obtaining monies by means of deception".

Don't waste any time. Get it reported ASAP!

this sounds worryingly similar to what i encountered with this POS, i aggredd to trade my SL9 for 190 pounds, plus a 'mint condition' spas 12 shotgun, so he paypalled me the money, so i sent the SL9 the next day, when the spas 12 arrived a few days late, i found it to be in pretty shabby condition with screws and nuts and stuff missing, aswell as the barrel being wobbly, and there being glue marks on the top. he said he would send the bits to sort this out, so i said he should send me £60, and he would get £30 back on reciept of the parts, so he did, but i never recieved the parts. fine i thaught, i shall be £60 up, but then very recently (i think december the 23rd) i got a mixed message from paypal saying the payment sent (£60) was invalid and they would have to claim it back, i was not impressed so emailed them saying this was rediculous, it was for a transaction with a known fraud who has had duplicate accounts on several forums etc. (which he has) and they said they had to send hime the money back regardless, so i am £60 out of pocket from this twunt :angry:

jk: how about we don't do what you put here

thanks for the replies, and chrissyg....it would help if you read this:

"this little knob ripped me off £130"

He also stole my AUG

and by the way, I forgot to mention that my father is police officer, and has reported the matter to the Norfolk Constabulary.

With any luck I'll be able to get my money and gun back.

edit: blue 5, I used 1st class delivery.

Are you sure you're not fibbing about how long he waited before sending the first PM?

There's 6 days between the first and third PM. If the first PM came 3 days after the deal was made then he'd have had to have paid you, ummm, 10 days before the deal was made. :unsure:

I'm also confused as to how Stampman can have cancelled the paypal transaction and ALSO claimed compensation as well. If he successfully cancelled the transaction then what further action could he possibly take?

Are you in touch with Stampman?

He must be aware that he cancelled the transaction if he did.

So he must be aware he still needs to pay you for the gun.

pfff. I don't think he really wants to pay for it, no I'm not fibbing, I just forgot to leave out one of the other PM's he sent which said

"ok mate I will acccept this one, please give details when you send the gun"

I replied, and he was okay with it, the next day as I sent out the AUG and got the second PM.

My father is going to try and get a criminal investigation on him a.s.ap.

and no I'm not in touch with him, I never managed to get his email, only his address (which my dad says could be fake) but hopefully we'll get him.

From what i can see stampman has contacted paypal and told them the transaction was a mistake eg: wrong recipitant, as i have done before and almost sent £120 to some random person

secondly i have never had any dealings with this person but before i even thought about buying or sending money to anybody of this forum i read the bad sellers topic to make sure no person made off with my money

throw the book at him, then kick him in the balls for me!

this guy is a thief, he needs locking up.

Look at this

You say on your thread that your situation was resolved?

Does that mean you eventually got in contact with this Stampman fella. Might be worth giving his details over to Spud if you have them.

it was resolved to an extent because i manged to scare him into refunding my money, it is only because i had his full name and address and bank acount number and bombarded his email addresses for about a week that i in the end got the money refunded. neotex never got his money back tho.

the fact remains that he tried to con the two of us (at least) and even tho i got my money back, neotex didn't.

i will see if i still have his details.

Archived