WE SMG-8 (Defiled MP7)

Atsalakotos

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to google translate, they mention something about a kit for a body conversion of some sort and having a low price, Would be great that they could sell a very cheap franken-gun and then a MP7 body or receiver kit for a very competitive price...

But again, why WE can make and sell the G39 series without issues but not the other guns?

*** EDIT ***

WE hinted at their FB page that: "final form factor may change in final release ;)..."

Is this an expansion of this ;

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/206755-prototype-mp7/

Or are they different. Appearance wise they don't look the same, but maybe the switched things up.

Kind of sucks though that WE will have to modify their models and have no trades just to get released... :|

Don't think so, that gun was not a a WE...

Don't think so, that gun was not a a WE...

Yeah, who's was it then ? :o

Ah right, it was that custom build from Taiwan 1:1... Right. But still those damn video names and sequences! WE has to be involved or that guy is involved with WE.

Yeah, who's was it then ? :o

Ah right, it was that custom build from Taiwan 1:1... Right. But still those damn video names and sequences! WE has to be involved or that guy is involved with WE.

That guy now works for AST, which basically does a bunch of airsoft stuff. He is no more related to an OEM than anyone in Redwolf's video or Public Enemy's video....you are reading way too much into it...

I like the folding grip being replaced with a rail (something I asked an HK rep at SHOT about a few years back, much to his absolute and utter disgust - guess now I know what they mean by "no compromise!")... But the rest of that abomination looks like absolute *fruitcage*! Think I'll be seconding the "burn it with fire" vote.

I like the folding grip being replaced with a rail (something I asked an HK rep at SHOT about a few years back, much to his absolute and utter disgust - guess now I know what they mean by "no compromise!")... But the rest of that abomination looks like absolute *fruitcage*! Think I'll be seconding the "burn it with fire" vote.

H&K's company line is "Nein!'.

Why cant they just release the internals and have one of their alias companies make the full trade body...

Interestingly the HK3P brand hasn't released any new guns under their 'brand name' ever since the M9s and the PX4s (were there more?  I don't remember).  One would think that whoever the 'OEM' is will try to reuse the HK3P brand after their success with the PX4, right? :P

Archived