Guarder. Metal. Eagle

Glenn

Link is to airsoft news.

You can't link to airsoft news pics.

EDIT: Only a single, non0interesting pic... the text with it is:

"Guarder: DE .50 aluminum kit

'Coming soon' type of news are both good and not so good at the same time. They are good as we know that certain product is in the pipeline; on the other hand, lack of details is often frustrating. Anyhow, Guarder announced Eagle .50 aluminum slide and frame. Probably for Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle, but that remains to be confirmed."

Hopefully it is light, my DE is heavy enough as it is.

I'm still debating if I should flog my handcannon and pick up something smaller.. If this turns out nice it'll help that decision out.

The TM desert eagle already weighs about half what a real one weighs, exactly how light do you want it to get?

This is pretty big news though, as so far we've been stuck with that steaming Zeke pile... now we get a steaming Guarder pile, hooray! But seriously, it can't possibly be worse than the Zeke. :)

Nice to see an option to the Zeke, but if anyone wants it to be light, get a Glock 26 instead... ;)

If it's for the SIIS Desert Eagle, I'll laugh in all your faces! :D (Of course it's for the TM gun...)

Cheers.

The TM desert eagle already weighs about half what a real one weighs, exactly how light do you want it to get?

I suppose that as a plinker/collector's piece it would be great to get it up to the real DE weight, but as my sidearm, it's rough to carry at its current weight and size.

I really should pick up a 1911 for a more practical sidearm :P

Nice to see an option to the Zeke, but if anyone wants it to be light, get a Glock 26 instead... ;)

If it's for the SIIS Desert Eagle, I'll laugh in all your faces! :D (Of course it's for the TM gun...)

Cheers.

While you may laugh, my pants will be suffering from severe brick syndrome. :o

I hope this is for the CYMA DE AEP that's just come out. No, I'm joking really :P

Hmm steel would be nice, the slide would certainly have to be aluminium (unless you run off CO2). However last airsoft steel kit (WA 1911) I saw cost in the region of $900 - no thanks :P

Mmm, guarder pistol kits aren't too pricey either. May have to make the old DE metal.

you actually have to consider it??? i'd jump at the chance of any affordable and easy to get hold of method of give my DE the metal-on-metal clink that it so desperately wants.

this'll hopefully be an excuse for me to full metal-ize my 2 Desert Eagles that aren't currently Zeked.

Although I'm not sure what everyone is complaining about Zeke kits (except for maybe the price), as I've had no problems with mine (I have 2 Desert Eagles, both with Zeke Frames and slides, one with the regular length, and one 10").

And I second the motion for a gold one.

Archived