E-hobby Asia

Taquito

• 2 years later...

Just tried to order and got this warning:

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect

securely to shop.ehobbyasia.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,

sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are

going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to

this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is

trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

Technical Details

shop.ehobbyasia.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.

(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

I've edited out exrta space and on the original there was all the usual windows graphics. Ordered before but not for a few years, do you reckon it's ok to proceed?

I Understand the Risks

Just tried to order and got this warning:

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect

securely to shop.ehobbyasia.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,

sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are

going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to

this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is

trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

Technical Details

shop.ehobbyasia.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.

(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

I've edited out exrta space and on the original there was all the usual windows graphics. Ordered before but not for a few years, do you reckon it's ok to proceed?

I Understand the Risks

Their security certificate has expired by the sounds of it. Your given at least a weeks notice before it goes so they dropped the ball. The company I work for is a software development house and this came up last week, and we dealt with it asap as we are pro, however the even bigger company we have just written some stuff for didn't do their's and it started kicking off last night dead on 7pm local time, so their customers are getting the same thing as BigAl atm on sites that are supposed to be secure for medical stuff.

Without it you will notice the secure part no longer shows as active, so its HTTP rather than HTTPS. (Google Chrome puts a big red x over it, you can't miss it) The site will work fine, its just not secure which is what you want if ordering over the internet. I won't touch it until they sort it..... really want those camo EMAGS too....

I did notice some weirdness over the last couple weeks. Sometimes it would be logged into someone else's account.

That happens with their site when someone posts a link from when they are logged in. EHA's links sometimes include account info in them (which is a very basic and stupid security oversight), but there you go. Just make sure to clean your own links before you share them, and I personally wouldn't store any CC or sensitive info with my EHA account... actually not sure if you even can since I've done all transactions through paypal.

Yeah, I noticed that with some sites. Although I could be mistaken, I'm pretty sure I had logged out and visited the homepage by entering the basic url in the address bar which is why I thought it was weird as it had happened twice.

I told myself that I would not order from these guys again due to their shipping policy. Sometimes they ship within their quoted 3 working day policy but I've had orders that have taken up to 10 working days to ship :(

But I still go back to them is that they seem to have the best selection of new WA pistols in stock :)

Archived