Custom Owen gun - Top feeding WW2 SMG

mikoyan99

I've run out of patience with this, so i've decided to sell it on. Build log is here:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=179231

hpim5386.jpg

In a nutshell, the guts are from a glock 18, it does have a hop although I havn't had a chance to test it, and it's not working atm, i'm 99% sure due to an electrical fault.

I'm also 99% sure it's fixable, but i've run out of time personally, and it's up to the buyer (although I will provide extra details if required).

Gun includes uzi mag. It won't feed from this, it's just a prop. An Mp40 mag is required to make the gun feed, but I havn't got one spare i'm afraid.

The gun will also require a 7.2v mini. It has been tested with an 8.4v battery, but this was too powerful. The ROF was good with the 7.2v.

Price wise, i'm not really sure how to price it, so i'm going to say £100.00 posted but fully open to offers, trades, splits etc - just let me know what you've got.

Paint scheme is fairly accurate to the original. I can spray black if required.

I think due to the colour scheme it can be classed as a IF, so no UKARA required, but i'd rather see it to be on the safe side. I can touch up the yellow a bit if you havn't.

The RS weapon was used by ANZAC forces in WW2, Korea and Vitenam. They were often jungle camouflaged at the factory. They were very popular with troops, and famed for their reliability.

Pm with any questions,

cheers,

-Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived