WTS: ICS AE MP5A2 "SEF" V3.5, TM/CA G36

Altered_Soul

I have two AEGs for sale, both in working condition, and both very nice pieces. All prices are negotiable, cash is king though, I am not looking for trades. Shipping is included with prices if buyer pays with Paypal, and pays fees (+3%), unless more expensive shipping methods are desired, though I am more than willing to iron it out. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ask right in this thread.

First up, a stock ICS Airsoft Elite MP5A2 V3.5 with German "SEF" selection and handguard, s. This AEG is in beautiful condition, has only seen one light OP. Comes with 1x ICS Hi-cap, 5x G&P Mid-caps, an 8.4v 1600 MaH Ni-Cd battery, and a 4-prong flash-hider with a standard 14mm CCW thread conversion, as well as the original flashhider.

The tape on the magazines is meant to represent which ones they are, with the blue tape being a bit of an odd duck. Its also a G&P midcap, but for some reason is slightly larger in width than the others. It feeds just fine, but it takes a bit of finesse to place in the magazine well, so I tended to use it last amongst the magazines. Looking for $200.

MayRandom070.jpg

MayRandom072.jpg

MayRandom071.jpg

MayRandom073.jpg

MayRandom074.jpg

Next up is hard to part with, my second G36 in my collection. It is a TM G36c base with CA G36E handguard and outer barrel assembly. The gearbox is stock, and it still has the TM G36c length inner barrel, though I have included a CA G36E length barrel and hop assembly to install if desired later. The optics bridge (carry handle) is a TSD/SRC G36 bridge with a rail mounted atop the 3x scope. The scope has a piece of grass somewhere in the optics, but otherwise the view is clear. This AEG also comes with a real steel G36 bipod, 1x STAR Airsoft Midcap, and 2x TM Standards. Looking for $300.

MayRandom076.jpg

MayRandom078.jpg

MayRandom079.jpg

MayRandom081.jpg

MayRandom080.jpg

I am also selling various G36 parts, a KWA USPc with Shooters Design slide, flecktarn gear, some grenades, optics, and other gear in the appropriate forums:

Aimpoint Replica, G36 Parts, Madbull Grenades

KWA USPc w/ SD slide

Flecktarn CIRAS, webbing, and other gear

Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me with any questions about the two posted AEGs!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived