KWA USPc w/ Shooters Design Slide

Hi everyone. I have a KWA USPc with a Shooters Design slide that I am looking to sell. Unfortunately, it has one problem. When I originally got the SD slide, I could never get it to align correctly on the KWA's gas feeding. After consulting an airsmith, he swaped the internals of the KWA slide and the SD slide, and replaced the barrel with the plastic KSC one. In this mode, it manages to cycle, but not correctly. If the original parts are swapped back into the KWA metal slide, it will operate just fine. The SD slide will take some tinkering to make it an operational piece. In this sale I am including the KWA USPc itself with the SD slide as it currently is, along with the original KWA slide (with hand-done pseudo-trades) and all the parts from both slide assemblies. I am looking for $120, which is of course negotiable, though I am not looking for trades. Shipping is included if the buyer pays via Paypal and includes the 3% fees. Any questions, feel free to PM me, or ask in this thread.

MayRandom049.jpg

MayRandom051.jpg

MayRandom050.jpg

MayRandom053.jpg

I also have a few other sales going on now in their appropriate forums

ICS MP5A2 & TM/CA G36

G36 Parts, Aimpoint optics, Madbull grenades

Flecktarn and other gear

• 2 weeks later...

Archived