pugboy

i bought off him

3 pt sling

G&P mid

3 Star mags

1 68rd standard

9.6 3300mah battery

for $80 posted

and paid on may the 14th i still havent recieved the goods and hes ignored my past two pms if i dont hear from him giving me a tracking number or ive recieved the goods by thursday i want my money back or ill take extra steps i wish id have read this problems thread before dealing with him.

ive had 3 good deals with people since moving to the usa from england and to be honest this deal has scared me from dealing on here.

anyone got any advice on what my next move should be

Was the US Postal Service used in any way during this transaction? If it was, I would suggest contact your local Post Master and seeing if there is anything they can do.

I have heard that http://www.ic3.gov/ has been helpful for some in the past, I have no dealings with them myself.

You may want to see if you can locate a local airsoft forum for his area, worth a shot anyway.

Hope everything turns out good for you.

thanks for your help i just hope i can resolve something at the moment, i know $80 may not seem like a lot but since moving over here from england to be with my Girlfriend im having to fork out nearly $4k in imigration lawyers and imigration fees so at the moment $80 is an arm and a leg for me

To Prove i paid

Paid $82 using my GF's account

any problems just pm me on here

heya mate

3 pt sling 17$

G&P mid 18$

3 Star mags 16$

1 68rd standard 15$

9.6 3300mah battery 22$

$80posted for them bits

can paypal

that sounds good. my paypal is ajohnley(at)aol(dot)com

please add 2$ for paypal fees. thanks

I got the money. IS the (edited), the address you want it shipped to?

thanks!

Paul

Archived