Upgrade My MP5 Or Get A New UTG M87 SOS

What should I Do? (read paragraph 1st)  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What should I Do? (read paragraph 1st)

• Upgrade MP5
    • Get M87

Hello, I just got $60 and I cant decide on weather I should upgrade my UTG MP5 (m100, tightbore, whatever else I can afford), or if I should get a UTG SOS shotgun with a adjustable stock (I already have 4 mags for it, and I would probably do the upgrade with the ak 47 barrel)

please reply with your reason on which one you picked

thank you

Choosing from your options, I would choose upgrade MP5. I did not vote, this is what I thought...

Sell you UTG (if you can) and get the CM 027j from CYMA for only 70 USD. Hang for a minute, Ill get a link. It is REALLY good stock, and can take a spring upgrade easier then the UTG.

CM 027j

Choosing from your options, I would choose upgrade MP5. I did not vote, this is what I thought...

Sell you UTG (if you can) and get the CM 027j from CYMA for only 70 USD. Hang for a minute, Ill get a link. It is REALLY good stock, and can take a spring upgrade easier then the UTG.

CM 027j

But, they are the exact same gun. Just different names. By the way I love my MP5 and I dont think I will ever sell it.

P.S. can someone tell me how to add a link in a post? please!

Upgrade the UTG.

Metal bushings

m100 spring

tightbore

Good battery if you're using the stock one

new mag's if you want/need them

maybe a spring guide

Might be above $60, but you can skimp out on the mags the battery or the spring guide if you need to.

I was planning on getting all of thoes and a new piston with head.

The reason I wanted to get the shotgun was because I already have 4 mags for it, and everyone on my team plays with snipers so if I did do the AK-47 upgrade I could have a sniper that I could use as back up (if my battery dies on my MP5, or if anything ever goes wrong with it) So do you think i should listen to everyone else and upgrade my MP5 or get the shot gun?

Archived