CA M15A4 Tact. Carbine v Carbine

Misfit

I like the carbine, but if you ever decided to add a M203 onto your M4, a Tac Carbine might be better because the military style M203 require you to take off the lower foregrip, and battery can't go in the foregrip once you put the M203 on. You can also change your tac carbine into an SR rifle. :) But if you just want an good old M4, get the carbine version.

I like the carbine, but if you ever decided to add a M203 onto your M4, a Tac Carbine might be better because the military style M203 require you to take off the lower foregrip, and battery can't go in the foregrip once you put the M203 on.  You can also change your tac carbine into an SR rifle. :)  But if you just want an good old M4, get the carbine version.

How about the CA M4A1 V3? That looks pretty good. It's also 350fps, while the M15A4 is 313fps.

The CA M4, sucks. Don't buy one it sucks. Did I mention it sucks? It does. It sucks.

Assuming you're in the UK (there a location bit in your profile, ya know) there won't be many places you can skirmish with 350. Plus you can't discuss that here.

Before I finish, CA M4 sucks.

The CA M4, sucks. Don't buy one it sucks. Did I mention it sucks? It does. It sucks.

Assuming you're in the UK (there a location bit in your profile, ya know) there won't be many places you can skirmish with 350. Plus you can't discuss that here.

Before I finish, CA M4 sucks.

Ah, I see. I am not sure what to go for, I'm most likely going to add an Aimpoint and that'll be it, so I'm thinking of the Carbine, as I'm going for the 'Full Spectrum Warrior' style of the Alpha Team Leader, but in Woodland Camo.

Well, personally I'd go for a ICS carbine. I prefer the features of the ICS, and I already have mini batteries.

Go for what ever you want. Changing batteries can be difficult with a carbine. hehe I've watched. I think the solid stock makes it look unbalanced, but its your choice.

Well, personally I'd go for a ICS carbine. I prefer the features of the ICS, and I already have mini batteries.

Go for what ever you want. Changing batteries can be difficult with a carbine. hehe I've watched. I think the solid stock makes it look unbalanced, but its your choice.

I agree on it looking unbalanced, but ICS seem to be £100+ more expensive than CA, so I'm not really sure on them. Where did you get your ICS Carbine?

Thanks alot guys, and I'm sorry for harrassing everyone so much about my first AEG, it's just I want to get the right one. :D

You shouldn't be able to buy a CA M4, all the retailers I have looked at only sell the CA M15, the only way to get a CA M4 would be second hand, and that is even worse than buying the gun new. It really was a piece of sh!t. So from either TM and CA, choose CA you won't be disappointed with it.

Adam

I agree with those who've said that the carbine looks unbalanced with a solid stock.

In use you'll probably extend the stock most of the way so it ends up the same length as the solid stock but solid stock just looks weird on an Armalite carbine.

Having said that, if you're going to bung an M203 on it, later on, then the solid stock version will allow you to do that more easily.

Also whats the point in saying 'ICS Am the BEstest!!!!111!!' when the question is about getting a classic army rifle, this seems to happen alot, I know forums are for saying what you think, but what I do not understand is why when someone asks advice on a CA rifle, at least one person says 'Get an ICS they am the bestest!!!11!' and the same with ICS threads there is always some one who says 'Get a CA, they are the bestest!!!11!'. If the thread is opened ended like, 'What Armalite should I get?' despite the fact that person should of searched for the thread, then saying 'CA/ICS am the bestest!!!11!' is fine, put when someone asks for opinions on one brand then it just seems a little pointless.

Adam

as the owner of a ca m15 carbine i can recommend it. if you do buy one i would also say get two batteries as you will need them, also the 9.6volt v shaped battery is the better choice. but at the end of the day it will be down to which one you think looks the best!!

:bestgun:

Heh, well after finding a massive load of my dad's old RAF stuff, I'm going for the SAS look, and getting a ICS MP5A4V3, which will look awesome. At the moment I'm waiting for my mum to get in so I can scare the living *beep* out of her. :D

I have two vests, full BDU (proper coverage, it's a poncho type thing), gloves and two bags (one backpack, and a small drop bag, might find another drop-bag for my claymores which I'm gonna get too).

Hehe, I like my house. :D

Archived